Wednesday, July 26 – hosted by Corsearch
There are two times for you to choose from:
1) 10am BST/ 11am CEST
2) 1pm EDT/ 10am PDT/ 6pm BST
In the first of a series of three brand protection webinars, Stop Counterfeits follows the path of a fictional retail company, from the discovery of its first online counterfeit, to enforcement against the infringers. With detailed analysis of the challenges it faced and the strategies available to counter the threat, our expert speakers explain how brands can protect their revenue and their consumers by clearing counterfeits from important digital channels.
The second and third webinars in the series – Stop Brand Abuse and Stop the Source – will follow this autumn.
Tailored for those just beginning to assemble a brand protection program, Stop Counterfeits offers an essential overview of Corsearch’s online brand protection services and technology – and how we detect, prioritize, enforce, and report on the counterfeit issue.
This webinar will help you:
- Automate the process for finding counterfeits;
- Quickly remove the fakes competing with your legitimate brands;
- Use customized algorithms for clear determination of counterfeits;
- Boost your counterfeit removal at scale; and
- Get your time and revenue back
Director and Senior Legal Counsel, Corsearch
VP Product, Brand Protection, Corsearch
Click here to register for the webinar.