Industry Speakers Announced for Three-Day Event
SILVER SPRING, MD (November 2, 2021) – The Sports & Fitness Industry Association (SFIA) has announced the speaker line-up for the 2021 Trends & Insights Event, taking place in one week, next Tuesday, November 9 through Thursday, November 11, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. EST.
The three-day virtual event will feature top sports and fitness industry executives during live sessions, discussing trends impacting the industry.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- James Zheng, President & Executive Director, Anta Sports Products Limited
- Tony Reagins, Chief Baseball Development Officer, MLB
- Cammi Granato, NHL Professional Scout, Seattle Kraken; Former Olympic Gold and Silver Medalist, U.S. Women’s National Ice Hockey Team
- Jim Gerson, President, Speedo USA
- Marjorie Lopez, Vice President, Rx3 Growth Partners
- Joe Dudy, President, Wilson Sporting Goods
- Alexander Thiel and Eric Falardeau, Partners, Sporting Goods and Retail, McKinsey & Company
- Laura St. George, Vice President, Sales & Marketing, Gared
- Matt Powell, Vice President & Senior Industry Advisor, The NPD Group
- Jason Kra, President, Li & Fung North America
Topics will include:
- Post-pandemic economic recovery and organizational resiliency
- Youth sports
- Sustainability in both manufacturing and packaging
- Workplace changes and trends
- Return to gyms and fitness
- Supply chain challenges and global logistics
- Intellectual property protection
- Trade & tariff
Click here to see our full speaker lineup and session topics.
In addition to hearing from sports and fitness industry experts, attendees will have the ability to connect with other industry professionals, including scheduling one-on-one virtual meetings, roundtable discussions, and networking.
Trends & Insights is FREE for SFIA members and $299 per registration for non-members.
Event Sponsors and Corporate Partners: Globalization Partners, FlipGive, The NPD Group, Exponent, OpSec Security, Baird, SBRnet
Members of the media are invited to attend Trends & Insights at no cost. Please contact Lisa Futterman at [email protected] to register.
ABOUT SFIA: The Sports & Fitness Industry Association (SFIA), the #1 source for sport and fitness research, is the leading global trade association of manufacturers, retailers, and marketers in the sports products and fitness industry. SFIA seeks to promote sports and fitness participation, as well as industry vitality through research, thought leadership, public affairs, industry affairs and member services. For more information, please visit www.sfia.org. Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.